Winter Trails Update
Bracebridge Resource Management Centre:
Currently, singletrack trails are manually groomed by snowshoers and hikers. Please continue to monitor weather and trail conditions before riding! Coming late this winter to our equipment lineup is a Snowdog B13MER. This will allow us to keep trails groomed and in pristine condition without delay throughout the winter season.
- Recommended fat bike tire width of 3.8″, studded or non.
- Recommended PSI of 1-4 in softer snow and 6-8 PSI in hard packed/groomed snow.
- While the BRMC is a multi-use trail system, you’ll notice many XC skiers, hikers, snowshoes along your travels on your fatbike. Please respect all other trail users and give way when necessary.
- XC Ski Trackset Etiquette:
- We recommend pre-planning your singletrack loop from the SOUTH parking lot.
- We recommend that fat bike users avoid the XC Ski Tracksets whenever possible.
- If required to cross these groomed tracksets, please only cross at 90 degrees. This allows for minimal effect on the skiers safety and enjoyability on the trails
- New seasonal maps will be displayed at both trail heads with highlighted winter groomed singletrack to help pre-plan your route.
- New seasonal signage will be installed at both trailheads. See below.
BRMC South Lot Parking (Holiday Park Drive) –
- New for 2021, the Town of Bracebridge has added the South Lot Parking Lot (Holiday Park Drive) to their list of snow removal sites. (Thank you!)
- You’ll note that washroom facilities are now available at the south lot also.
- We recommend that fat bikers use this trail entrance to alleviate the parking congestion in the North Parking Lot.
Porcupine Ridge Trails-
- CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. SEE YOU IN SPRING 2021!