Saturday September 12, 2020
Trail Build Day Details:
- 8:00am – BRMC North Lot
- Follow double track from north lot to pavilion. Parking is available next to pavilion, and along road towards pavilion. Please park with enough space to allow entry and exit of vehicles from the pavilion. Alternatively, please park in the North Lot and walk down to pavilion.
- All volunteers must sign in and out of the build day!
- We will be breaking in some new tools thanks to sponsor, Bracebridge Machine.
- Bring your own water and dress for the weather.
- Due to COVID-19, NO BBQ LUNCH will be provided. Please pack a lunch if you are wishing to stay into the afternoon. There will be a lunch break at approx 1:00pm, where you may choose to continue into the afternoon.
- Trails Director, Scott, has a full list of maintenance duties throughout the BRMC trails.
- We will be preparing the trails for fall, general maintenance, filling low spots, sprucing existing trails, addressing problem areas, etc.
- While MORCA owns a number of tools and equipment, if you wish to bring your own, do not hesitate! Leaf blowers, weed whackers, etc. Proper safety attire is required.
- All volunteers operating a chainsaw MUST have their chainsaw license and be fully suited in chaps and safety headwear.
- All are welcome, there are plenty of jobs for everyone, whether experienced in build dates or not! Prepare to get your hands dirty. We can’t wait to see you.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.